Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Media

I believe that we do not have anything to call our own in this generation. In this society, the media is overpowering and only cares about the money that they are making. The corporate companies dictate to us how to dress, act, ect. Teenagers emulate what the media is doing. Personally, I feel that it's sad that our generation has nothing to call its own. The media has definitely gone too far. Teenagers aren’t even making decisions with their parents anymore; they are just following everyone else. This problem matters to me because I don’t feel my generation is unique. I don’t feel that we are contributing to society like we should be. I think the marketing companies need to lay off with the advertising and focus on the actual products. Teenagers today are just focused on material things rather than what really matters.

No comments: